TABLE OF CONTENTS
Create a dashboard
In order to create a dashboard you first create a Dashboard template which can be reused for later dashboards. It is also necessary that you created at least one Container with a device in order to create a dashboard which will make use of these datapoints.
- To create a dashboard template navigate to the Dashboard Manager:
- Now you can specify in which group it contains(1) and give tags for the purpose of filtering within the platform. As a next step switch to the builder (3) to build the dashboard itself.
- In the builder you need to define a grid you want to use (1). After choosing a layout you can select within the widget a widget type and you can select a filter for it. If you want to add another widget to the layout press the "add widget" button on the right (2).
- Go to the Dashboard Manager and enter details for a new dashboard template. Go to the builder and chose a grid you wish to use. Next step is to click on the "select filter" in order to chose a container which includes all sensors and devices of an asset.
- In the next window you can choose the container(s) you wish to include.
- For the next step click on the "select widget type" to choose your preferred widget type.
- You now created a dashboard in the platform.